Latest Case Studies now available on Our Atlas Solutions in Healthcare
The AHSN Network’s Atlas of Solutions in Healthcare brings together proven innovations and improvements from the country’s AHSNs, that are making a positive difference to both people’s lives and NHS efficiency.
The aim of Atlas is to freely share innovation examples, spread best practice and help speed and scale up the adoption of innovation across health and care.
We are continually adding new innovations to the Atlas. The latest additions are as follows:
- PReCePT: Reducing cerebral palsy through improving uptake of magnesium sulphate in preterm deliveries
- Pharmacy TAPS (Training and Action for Patient Safety
- Enhanced Recovery Programme (ERP)
- Quicker and more efficient referrals for patients with cardiovascular disease
- Acute NIV Competencies Project
- Improving the capacity and capability of General Practices in Newham
To find out more about AHSN Atlas please email firstname.lastname@example.org