The AHSN Network and NHS England are looking for patient members for the following groups:
1. Steering Group for the Cardiovascular Disease (CVD) Prevention and Lipid Management National Programme for the AHSNs
- Patient member with lived experience of heart disease
2. Lipid Management and Familial Hypercholesteraemia (FH) Steering Group
- Patient member with lived experience of familial hypercholesteraemia
3. Lipid Management Rapid Uptake Product Working Group
- Patient member with lived experience of treatment for high cholesterol, for example treatment with statins.
Individuals can only apply for one of these roles.
All applicants must have a commitment to improving patient experience and to developing excellent public involvement, as well as experience of committee work.
Patient members can receive an involvement payment of £150 per day in line with the NHS England Patient and Public Voice Expenses policy. Membership of the groups is for six months initially, at which point membership will be reviewed.
For an information pack and details of how to apply please email Jackie.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07738 854949.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday, February 24 at midday.
interviews will be held on-line on Thursday, March 4.