The AHSN Network’s Atlas of Solutions in Healthcare brings together proven innovations and improvements from the country’s AHSNs, that are making a positive difference to both people’s lives and NHS efficiency.
The aim of Atlas is to freely share innovation examples, spread best practice and help speed and scale up the adoption of innovation across health and care. Each example meets one or more of the gaps identified by the NHS in its Five Year Forward View: improving quality; impact on health and wellbeing; and increasing efficiency.
We are continually adding new innovations to the Atlas. The latest additions are as follows:
- Lincus – Improving self-care and wellbeing – Innovation Agency North West Coast
- Hydrate in Care Homes – Kent Surrey and Sussex AHSN
- Improving return rates to psychiatric wards – Oxford AHSN
- Reducing harm and saving money (PINCER) -East Midlands AHSN
- Improving patient outcomes following high-risk surgery through better use of technology – Oxford AHSN
- Improving the Physical Health of People with Serious Mental Illness – Yorkshire and Humber AHSN
- Reducing the Risk of Atrial Fibrillation in North London – Imperial College Health Partners
- A population based approach to Improving Bone Health and Fracture Prevention across the North East and North Cumbria – now adopted across 5 AHSNs – Academic Health Science Network for North East and North Cumbria (AHSN NENC)
To find out more about the Atlas, please email email@example.com.