Data, Carbon Accounting and Monitoring Impact
On 1 July 2022, the NHS became the first health system to embed net zero into legislation, through the Health and Care Act 2022. This legislation places commitments on both the NHS and its suppliers to achieve Net Zero. In addition to the NHS being required to measure and monitor their Green Plans all suppliers of new contracts for goods, and services will need to publish a carbon reduction plan for their emissions.
In order to support the NHS and suppliers, the AHSN Network is hosting a free webinar to explore how to effectively quantify carbon emissions, deploy projects and measure impact.
In this webinar, you will hear from a number of organisations deploying solutions to effectively measure and monitor their carbon emissions.
- Pete Waddingham, Net Zero Lead – The AHSN Network
- Adam Wright, Chief Operating Officer – Zellar
- Karl Richterz, Director & Co-Founder – iSumio Ltd
- Dr Dan Wright, Head of Sustainability – Kent Community Health NHS Foundation Trust
- Lyn Duncan, Chief Executive Officer – CO2 Analysis
- Ronald Duncan, CEO – CO2 Analysis
- Lee Jackson, Commercial Director – Smart Carbon
- Anna-Lisa Mills, Managing Director at SmartCarbon Ltd, Sustainability Manager at Newcastle Hospitals – Smart Carbon
- Emma Webster, Account Director – SalesForce
- Laura Badoo, Account Director – SalesForce
- Diana Carter, Lead Solution Engineer – SalesForce
- Sarah Joy Netwon – Track My Carbon
- James Butcher, CEO – Supply Pilot