ESCAPE-pain 2020 Conference: Celebrating Success & Moving Forward Together – London
24th March 2020 @ 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
The Great Hall, King’s College London, The Strand Campus, London, WC2R 2LS
The event is aimed at organisations with an interest in implementing ESCAPE-pain – the rehabilitation programme for people with chronic joint pain of the knees and/or hips – as well as those who are already committed to the Programme, and will celebrate the success of the many partnership organisations involved in the rapid scale-up across the UK.
Delegates will hear about:
- Different delivery models in a range of health and leisure organisations;
- Evaluation of the programme in leisure and community settings, including the impact on physical activity levels;
- Sustainability and the future plans of the programme
- The new ESCAPE-pain for backs programme will also be formally launched.
- Andy Bennett, National Clinical Director for MSK, NHS England and Improvement
- Andy Maud, Head of Health, Sport England
- Richard Stubbs, Chief Executive Officer, Yorkshire and Humber AHSN
- Professor Michael Hurley, Clinical Director MSK Programme, Health Innovation Network.
There will be time for networking and discussion. Lunch and refreshments are provided.
When and where
When: 24 March 2020, 9.30pm – 15:30pm
Where: The Great Hall, King’s College London, The Strand Campus, London, WC2R 2LS
For more information and to register for the event, please visit Eventbrite.