SEHTA 2020 International MedTech Expo & Conference: Devices, Diagnostics, Digital – London
March 26 @ 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Hilton London Tower Bridge, Tooley Street, London, SE1 2BY
For the first time South East Health Technologies Alliance (SEHTA) is organising a major new international event in London designed to take collaboration between industry and health and social care to another level.
The agenda has been developed in collaboration with the events sponsors, Kent Surrey Sussex (KSS) AHSN, and the conference and expo aims to help delegates:
- Understand the complexities of partnerships between industry and the NHS and social care
- Find funding opportunities within the public sector, private sector and the NHS
- Navigate regulatory, legal and IP issues
- Identify current clinical challenges in the NHS and its priorities, while giving NHS colleagues insight into solutions already on the market
- Opportunity to arrange a 1:1 with other delegates
Where and When
Where: Hilton London Tower Bridge, Tooley Street, London, SE1 2BY
When: 26 March 2020
To find out more information and register your interest to attend, please visit the SEHTA website.