Taking advantage of the latest technology, products and services is crucial to improving health outcomes, the patient experience and the sustainability of the health and social care system.
But there’s a challenge for health and social care staff to know what technologies are available. And it’s also a challenge for product and technology developers (industry) to know what’s needed.
The AHSN Network’s ‘Bridging the Gap’ services can help by connecting industry with the right people in the health and care sector.
These services will enable you to better understand and engage with:
- the wider innovation landscape
- the NHS and wider health care market
- AHSNs, their programmes as well as the national programmes they support including:
- SBRI Healthcare
- Innovation Technology Tariff and Programme
- Accelerated Access Collaborative
- NHS Innovation Accelerator.
By using Bridging the Gap services you will hear about:
- the value of early and continued patient and clinician engagement
- the benefits to be gained from real world evidence – not just controlled environment evaluation
- the difference between cost-effectiveness and affordability
- how varied the local priorities of the NHS are and how this might affect uptake of innovation
- how to anticipate potential challenges.
You can access our services for industry through any of the AHSN Network’s national or regional Bridging the Gap events which bring everything together under one roof.
Bridging the Gap 3
4 June 2019 9am-4pm
Wellcome Collection, London
Book your place here