Four Academic Health Science Networks (AHSNs) are working together to help digital SMEs increase spread and adoption of their innovations across the whole of the north of England.
Yorkshire & Humber AHSN, Health Innovation Manchester, Innovation Agency (AHSN for the North West Coast) and AHSN North East and North Cumbria have together launched the Digital North Accelerator Programme.
This will deliver a range of supporting activity to facilitate adoption and spread of innovations for five companies from across the north of England. These companies are:
The programme will include:
- Support with business case and value proposition reviews in order to assist conversations with potential NHS customers across the north. This could include a consolidation of latest real-world evidence, case studies and testimonies from existing NHS customers.
- Support with plans to scale with a pan-northern narrative for adoption and spread; essentially evidencing the need, the pull and the potential benefits for patients across each of the four AHSN regions.
- Help to develop case studies demonstrating impact and patient benefit to date.
- Provision of bespoke commissioning materials for presentations to NHS commissioners, procurement and clinical leads.
- Supporting introductions to NHS customers across the four regions of the north.
- Arranging tailored digital events between January and March 2020 to promote solutions to new NHS customers across the north, supported by all four AHSNs.