As our patient safety collaboratives programme moves into its third year, we celebrated how far we’ve already come with a major event at the Emirates Stadium in London on Tuesday 23 May.
Colleagues improving patient safety across the country gathered together to:
- share and spread learning so far from the 15 regional patient safety collaboratives
- build improvement capability and knowledge
- learn from patients about their experience of care
- hear from national and local leaders in patient safety
- join conversations and find solutions to tricky problems
- broaden networks of improvement locally, regionally and nationally.
The patient safety collaboratives programme in England is the largest and most comprehensive of its kind in the world. It is supported by NHS Improvement and managed and led locally by the 15 Academic Health Science Networks (AHSNs) in England.