The AHSN Network is committed to protecting your online privacy and any personal information that you give us while you use our website. This privacy statement explains how we use any personal information that you give us when you visit this website or engage with us. It does not cover websites that are linked to and from this site, so you should always be aware when you are moving to another site to read the privacy statement for that site.
This policy covers:
- AHSN Network e-newsletter
- Links to other websites
- Access to your information and correction
- Data protection and storing data
- How to contact us
AHSN Network News e-newsletter
In order to receive our e-newsletter, we ask you to submit personal information about yourself (e.g. name, email address, job title and organisation). You can sign up to receive our newsletter here.
By giving us your details you enable the AHSN Network and our associated projects and programmes to email you our e-newsletter and other relevant news and updates. You can unsubscribe from these communications at any time by contacting us or updating your profile via the newsletter provider.
We use a third party provider, Mailchimp, to deliver our e-newsletters. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice.
Links to other websites
For more information about the use of this website, please read our terms.
Access to your information and correction
You can request a copy of the details we hold about you at any time. Please email us at email@example.com to obtain these or to update us on any changes you’d like to make.
Data protection and storing data
Under the Data Protection Act, we have a legal duty to protect any information we collect from you. We use leading technologies and encryption software to safeguard your data and keep strict security standards to prevent any unauthorised access to it.
We do not pass on your details to any third party or other government departments.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances. You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us if you wish to make a request.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss and alteration of information under our control.
How to contact us
If you have any questions about this policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send by post:
The AHSN Network, Kent Surrey Sussex AHSN Ltd, Amelia House, Crescent Road, Worthing, West Sussex, England, BN11 1RL
For more information about the use of this website, please read our terms and conditions.