Our Atlas of Solutions in Healthcare is the AHSN Network’s online hub for sharing proven innovations that are making a positive difference both to people’s lives and NHS efficiency.
The aim of Atlas is to freely share innovation examples, spread best practice and help speed and scale up the adoption of innovation across health and care. Each example meets one or more of the gaps identified by the NHS in its Five Year Forward View: improving quality; impact on health and wellbeing; and increasing efficiency.
We are continually adding new innovations to the Atlas. Read the latest additions:
- UroLift® shows great potential for treatment of enlarged prostate (Wessex AHSN)
- Atrial Fibrillation Data Landscape Tool aims to reduce AF related strokes by 365 a year (Greater Manchester AHSN)
- Better outcomes for hundreds more people with anxiety and depression (Oxford AHSN)
- ChatHealth provides teens with confidential and timely access to healthcare (East Midlands AHSN)
- Graduates into Health brings top students and NHS organisations together to fill hard to recruit roles (Health Innovation Network)
To find out more about the Atlas, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.