The 2020/21 RUP programme will be supported by the Pathway Transformation Fund (PTF) – Phase three
The Pathway Transformation Fund (PTF) is available to help NHS organisations integrate the three eligible Rapid Uptake Products into everyday practices. These are:
- FeNO – Diagnostic test for asthma
- Asthma Biologics – Medication for severe asthma
- Lipid Optimisation project – Driving effective management of cardio vascular disease (CVD).
PTF will support projects to overcome barriers to deploying these products, such as:
- training staff to use new equipment
- pathway redesign
- providing specialist nurses/clinical staff needed to implement a new part of the procedure
- covering double running costs
- establishing new data collection methods.
NHS organisations will be able to submit applications for PTF from 4 January 2021 until 12noon, 30 April 2021. Please note that the deadline has been extended. Applications should be developed and submitted with the support of your local AHSN RUP lead. Connect with your local AHSN.