The National Innovation Collaborative for digital health is a learning and support system for professionals involved in delivering technology-enabled health and care innovations to support people at home.
Together we are:
- Enabling teams to rapidly connect, share successes and valuable learning.
- Contributing to the evidence base demonstrating the impact of technology-enabled care.
- Increasing collaboration with a growing community.
- Helping protect and improve the health and wellbeing of people across the country.
Led by Health Innovation Manchester (HInM) on behalf of the national AHSN network, the collaborative is commissioned by NHS England as part of its Regional Scaling Programme and launched in November 2020.
Through national and local resources including benefits management support, rapid evaluations, events, case studies and networking, the collaborative has so far helped more than 100 projects across England to support 360,000 people at home with technology-enabled remote monitoring, including about a quarter of people nationally for whom home is care home.
Current priority areas:
- Care sector
- Long term conditions
- Virtual wards
- Annual physical health checks for people with severe mental illness
Access Innovation Collaborative best practice, inspirational resources, and shared learning by visiting its Future NHS site: https://future.nhs.uk/InnovationCollaborative/
NHS and social care staff involved with digital health projects can join the workspace, for which membership is free, by emailing: InnovationCollaborativeemail@example.com
Sign up to the newsletter or contact the collaborative team by emailing: ICsupport@healthinnovationmanchester.com