The AHSN Network has partnered with the South Asian Health Foundation to set up a series of webinars to support learning and exchange opportunities with clinicians from the UK and India on COVID-19.
The eighth and final webinar in the series will be on vaccinations to be held in early June.
Please check back for details of the time and date, and how to register.
- Wednesday 5 May: Remote monitoring and management at home
- Friday 7 May: Hospital and ICU management
- Monday 10 May: Managing COVID-19 – hospital logistics/operations
- Friday 14 May: Prevention, diagnosis and early management of COVID-19
- Tuesday 18 May: Mental wellbeing and support for healthcare workers
- Thursday 20 May: Management of long COVID
- Monday 24 May: Palliative care and COVID-19
Follow this link for more information on patient safety during COVID-19.