The AHSN Network has partnered with the South Asian Health Foundation to set up a series of webinars to support learning and exchange opportunities with clinicians from the UK and India on COVID-19.
You can find all the webinars on this AHSN Network YouTube playlist or follow these individual links:
- Wednesday 5 May: Remote monitoring and management at home
- Friday 7 May: Hospital and ICU management
- Monday 10 May: Managing COVID-19 – hospital logistics/operations
- Friday 14 May: Prevention, diagnosis and early management of COVID-19
- Tuesday 18 May: Mental wellbeing and support for healthcare workers
- Thursday 20 May: Management of long COVID
- Monday 24 May: Palliative care and COVID-19
Visit the SAHF website for infographics summarising the key points of each webinar and to download the presentations.
Follow this link for more information on patient safety during COVID-19.